Update, Funny stuff and MORE


UPDATE: Well, the letter turned out to not be all bad. The news we received is that our axe is stayed for the time being....after I fill out mountains of paperwork...and then MAYBE something good will happen.

FUNNY STUFF: I told Ava to stop bothering Ella...she had made her cry for about two hours on and off. Ella obviously needed a nap but it was time to eat. Ava made Ella cry AGAIN, so I went over and moved her plate to the end of the bar, moved her chair and her while saying, "Ava, do not touch her, do not look at her, don't put your hand on her, don't put your eyes on her." In about one minute Ella squealed and began to cry. She sobbed, "Ava put her eye on me - she's looking!" I laughed until I cried.

MORE: I decided to give stress the day off and take the kids to the movies after school. We saw Monsters Vs. Aliens and it was quite amusing. I was wearing a dress and heels because most of my clothes wear hanging up to dry and I didn't have time to find something that matched, hence quickly pull on a dress and slide into some sandals and go. After the movie I decided that the back yard needed mowing immediately because it is supposed to rain tomorrow. So I cranked it up and started mowing. Later, I was on the phone with my mother-in-law and she asked how my allergies were doing. I told her I hope they get better in spite of the fact that I just mowed the back yard. Elise said, "Tell Nonnie what you were wearing...a dress and heels while mowing the yard!" I cracked up because this must have been a funny site to the girls. At least they will remember me mowing the yard! This is what I was wearing...(see photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment