Praying

I am trying to pray for the right thing. We are carrying a big burden right now and I would like the burden to be lifted but there are several ways for this to be carried out. We would like for the burden to be lifted in a GOOD way, with no losses of any kind. Praying is not hard, and having faith is not hard. But putting away the gut gnawing worry is hard. I feel the axe waiting to drop and keep praying for God to make another way, to stay the axe, to blow the axe totally away. We received a letter about the burden and it was not good news. Now I feel even more worried. I am praying and I have a lot of faith. I am and I do. I do and I am. Pray. Pray for me, please.

3 comments:

  1. I always pray for you and yours. Check out this link that I also posted on my Facebook
    http://withoutwax.tv/2009/04/20/what-you-really-want/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well, thanks for the kick in the teeth. I would like free crackers with cheese, gourmet cheese to be exact, and not Ritz, I would like the box of Pepperidge Farm Entertaining Quartet.

    ReplyDelete