Mother's Day Filled In 5-09-2009

At school they fill out Mother's Day questionnaires sometimes and this year two of my kids did this activity. Last year Ava, who was five then, put that I was 65 years old and weighed 53 pounds. These are always funny but are also insightful to my children's thoughts. The two things that I get onto my kids for unnecessary dishes and clothes. They will put clean clothes in the floor and I end up washing them again or they use 20 cups in a day. I guess this made an impression on them! This is what my youngest two put (the all caps words are what they filled in):

From Ella, age 3:
My Mommy is FIVE years old and has GREEN eyes and BROWN hair.
Her favorite food is TACOS.
Her job is TO WASH DISHES.
I love my mommy because SHE LETS ME WATCH TV.

From Ava, age 6:
I love my mom because she reads me FAIRY TALES.
I love my mom because she helps me PLAY THE COMPUTER.
I love my mom when she makes me laugh by TELLING FUNNY JOKES.
I love my mom because she taught me how to PLAY THE PIANO.
I love to hear my mom sing OH SAY CAN YOU SEE.
I love my mom because she finds time to PLAY WITH ME.
I know my mom cares because SHE LOVES ME.
I know my mom is smart because SHE FIXES COMPUTERS.
I love my mom because she works so hard at CLEANING THE HOUSE.
I love my mom because she's the BEST MOM EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment