Movie Day 8-17-2010

I did laundry and watched movies all day. Wash, dry, fold, wash dry fold. I watched Chaplin and I watched Amelie.
Chaplin was a bit sad, cause you know, he's dead and all. And they banned him from the US and he did everything for the movie industry. I didn't know J. Edgar Hoover was such a prat. WOW! I looked up a lot of stuff after watching it. Amelie made me laugh out loud over and over. It is a bit hard to follow for an American! They don't spell everything out and make it all obvious. It was funny, though. I ran to Costco and got milk and a couple of things and then ran in to Fresh Market to get my one thing there---their whipping cream. It whips up so easily. I HATE Cool Whip. I think it is total rubbish. The only way I like it is folded into peach jell-o pie or whatever it is my mom makes. I think she uses Cool Whip....maybe not. So, today was a day for folding many things, for contemplation and such. Now, off to bed. Should have gone to bed two hours ago!! Oh NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment