The last seven days have been so crazy, busy, fun, hard, happy and sad. We finished yearbook by staying up all night several nights. After 45 min sleep Thursday night I left at 5:30 am for St. Louis with Ava and the orchestra. It was a hectic schedule with another 5 am wake up call, a symphony performance, a competition, Six Flags, the zoo, and The City Museum. While I was gone and as Elise was in Dayton we received word that a sweet friend was nearing the end of her battle with cancer. A couple of hours after getting off the bus coming home we went to the visitation to love on Elise's friends. Today was Elise's birthday and she went to the funeral and then I took her to lunch and to buy her birthday present. Then we went to get her passport (this was the first appointment we could get). Then we went to get baby chicks. I'll post a photo of them tomorrow. After all of that it was time for birthday dinner. Come home for cake. Throw the dishes in the dishwasher and fall in the bed. Yes, it has been a crazy time but I I will keep on keeping on. Praying for those sweet friends of Elise's and then going to sleepZ

No comments:

Post a Comment