WOW, while I have been away many things have been blowing up my phone. Germantown Municipal Schools, Obamacare, and STUFF. This year has been full of a change about to come. I can only hope this change will be for the better. The change has already come for some, but bigger change is coming. For instance, the teachers here struggle with the new system thrust upon them by the new school board before the NEW new school board takes over. They say it is bad and I believe them!


Many people I know have insurance premiums that are going up....us, too. Grrrrr! I have heard it will get worse!

In the midst of all of this birthdays still come, holidays still come and children still need to be cared for, loved and provided for. This is hard with all this negativity swirling around our heads. So, take a minute for yourself, take a break from the political ocean that threatens to catch you in it's riptide and have a cup of coffee or if it's suitable a glass of wine while just clearing your mind. Don't think about anything. Just be still. When thoughts come up, tie them to balloons and let them drift away and.... just....be...still.

No comments:

Post a Comment